Disclaimer

The information and comments on this site are intended for educational purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone suffering from any disease, illness or injury should consult with a physician. These suggested uses apply only to the use of therapeutic grade, Young Living essential oils.

Friday, September 18, 2015

Martha, Martha, Martha


Oh em gee, am I dead and in loverly heaven?!

I removed my labels and added these stickers to some of the glass spray bottle concoctions I have around here, and don't they look pretty?!?  I am certain this is a, a, a physiological reaction I am having to this visual beauty... combined with our olfactory oily lovliness.  Oh.... **slump**












I'm OK...I'm OK.  Just need my smelling salts.
 **sniff sniff**









Could this be a creative way to be compliant?!  :-) Looks like "seasonal" and "annoyance free" blends to me. HAHA!







**Bass drop**  Ohhhh schnap!
 
(that was in slo mo)

This is like...JEWELRY for my Young Living Essential Oils!  I'm gonna be in troubllle!

These are live links to order or shop around. Uhh, I'm going back in for seconds...




And if you're ready to open a Young Living account, start here: signup4YL


2 comments:

Sweetsiedoll said...

Beautiful. Great idea.

Anointed by Abba said...

Thank you. I love making things pretty!