Disclaimer

The information and comments on this site are intended for educational purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone suffering from any disease, illness or injury should consult with a physician. These suggested uses apply only to the use of therapeutic grade, Young Living essential oils.

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

bath salts



Who doesn't love a good bath? I might have a few too many pics, because ME, ME, ME!!  Me loves a good bath! 





Such a simple base recipe, 1/4 cup baking soda to every 1/2 cup epsom salts. These help disperse your oils in your tub! Plus, epsom salt is an oldie but a goody when it comes to helping relieve aches and pains.


I make the soda/salt mixture in gigantic batches and keep it in a covered container. It's so simple to add your favorite EO and have a lovely treat! It's also a great way to get the last EO out of your empty bottles. The salt sucks the oil right out of there!



Once it's all oily, I keep my bath salt in an apothecary jar like this, right next to the tub.

Because it's quick, inexpensive and always appreciated, it's great to keep on hand for a last minute gift, or even a well-thought out gift. Here's one clever way to package your relaxing bath salt for just that reason. 



(link to the balm recipe)

No
 matter what your needs--a make n take, gift giving or personal use, here are some great choices. These are also listed in our A-store on a page just for bath salt as well as the decorations.




As always, to order an oil or two, click here and choose retail or click here to learn more about signing up for a wholesale account with the Anointed By Abba team. (Terrific deal)


Thank you again Jessica Jackson with Oils of the Valley for creating this beautiful graphic. :-)


Awww yeah....happy soaking. :-)

2 comments:

beckie4brett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anointed by Abba said...

Hi Becky. :-) That's up to you, because you can multiply the recipe as many times as you like. I make it in huge batches now, and I just eyeball it. No more measuring. I store it in the super huge sealable bag I buy baking soda in and refil my large canister by my bath as needed. That's also where I add any oils. ;-) When I give it away, I usually use a treat sack or a glass ornament. Hope this helps!