Disclaimer

The information and comments on this site are intended for educational purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone suffering from any disease, illness or injury should consult with a physician. These suggested uses apply only to the use of therapeutic grade, Young Living essential oils.

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

All-natural Clean Shower Spray



This is the level of cleanliness I get to enjoy in my clear glass shower. All I am doing is spraying it down after I shower--nothing more. It air dries, and my respiratory system is so very grateful. :-)



It's so clean there's a glare...
Once AGAIN, my mentor Tracey Campbell of TLC One Drop At A Time has shared a time-saving, life-changing recipe with us!

Check out the all natural ingredients below:





Isn't that an easy recipe?  It DRAMATICALLY reduces hard water spots in my shower.

And here's a nifty 'idear'...repurposing my Thieves bottles. I bought these black spray triggers through Abundant Health 4 U for a couple dollars each, but you could use any sprayer, really. Once I have my 32 ounces mixed I divide it up and conquer showers all OVER this house.



If you are a germ in my house--be afraid...be very, very afraid.



I KEEL YOU!

Click this link for a little more information on our Thieves Dish Soap used in this recipe. 
These are the things making our lives better and easier, and we want to share with you!

If you'd like to buy Thieves Dish Soap or Young Living Essential Oils start here: Young Living Information

As always, E-mail us anytime!


No comments: