Disclaimer

The information and comments on this site are intended for educational purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone suffering from any disease, illness or injury should consult with a physician. These suggested uses apply only to the use of therapeutic grade, Young Living essential oils.

Friday, January 22, 2016

Kristina's Flower Bomb diffuser recipe and other love & healing inspired recipes...






Something I've found I enjoy a lot is making blends. When I first began using Young Living I went through a time when I wanted to be as girly as possible. I think we all go through this at some point...I felt...ugly. :-/ I'm only human. Sometimes when I feel that way, I will actually eat flowers. LOL. Edible flowers!! I like to put them in a salad and drink a lovely tea and be girly! :-) I suppose I truly believe "You are what you eat."

So eating them wasn't enough - I wanted to fill my room with the scent of flowers. I made what I thought was the most incredibly feminine, heavenly, floral but balanced scent and enjoyed myself for a good blissful 1/2 hour, reading about essential oils in bed before my mister came in to go to sleep. He laid down, we chatted, we said goodnight. And then something happened...and I'll just leave it at that.

Later I shared this blend with my good friend Jetuan. She knows so much about essential oils. I asked her if anything about the blend could possibly be the cause of such 'excitement'. Remember, I'm a new oiler at this point. She took one look at it and said that what I had created...was an aphrodisiac.

So...yeah. :-)  Here it is:

2 Ylang Ylang
1 Geranium
1 Goldenrod
3 lavender
1 Inner Child
Lemon Myrtle

Ylang Ylang has a unique, exotic, floral scent and has been considered an enhancer of sensuality for centuries. I hear that Ylang Ylang is listed as one of the “cornerstone materials” in the famous perfume Chanel No. 5.

Here are more, fun for romance...






The Sweetheart blend, is brought to us by our good friend Barb with The Crafty Side of Mom Off Track. If you're not already, you'll want to follow her. She IS crafty, and she's caring and her blogs are informative & fun. Barb is the epitome of a sweetheart! This combo has been in my diffuser several times this week, and it makes me feel...happy!


A little background on a blend I created, called Anointed Eve. In a moment where I felt like I really could use God's healing to feel like a whole woman, this is the blend that came to my mind. 'Nuff  said? It does feel very healing. Hope you enjoy happy, healing diffusing. :-) 


So, if you're planning on 'flower bombing' your man, please practice safe diffusing. ;-) Check out our blog with holiday diffuser blends for more ideas and really, really good information about diffusing essential oils...

Would you like your own diffuser? Young Living has an incredible offer on a diffuser, plus 11 essential oils & blends in our Premium Starter Kit. To learn more about Young Living Essential Oils, start here.
Enchanted diffuser blends 
Couples Massage Oil

Follow us Facebook!        Subscribe to Anointed by Abba 



5 comments:

Misty Johnson said...

Thanks for sharing!! :) <3

Anointed by Abba said...

Thanks for reading! Hey, Misy...Can I ask a favor? I just added a subscribe by email function and a blog search function. Can you test those and let me know if they work for you?

Misty Johnson said...

Searched "coconut" and 7 pages came up, so it's definitely working��
Email subscription is also working��

Misty Johnson said...

:-)

Anointed by Abba said...

Thanks, Misty! I'll have to get used to doing a few things differently, but I'm so glad it works!!