I found this recipe on Abundant Health's site and tweaked it for cold weather comfort. My whole family was STOKED over this...
It was dinner two nights in a row - by request.
5 small potatoes
4 cups water
1 Tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp. salt
1 cup Polish sausage (fully cooked)
1 cup chopped kale
1 drop rosemary essential oil
1. Peel and chop potatoes.
2. Place potatoes in a medium-size pot with water over medium heat.
3. Cook potatoes until soft. Remove from heat.
4. Use an immersion blender to partially puree the potatoes (or pour the soup into a regular blender). Add more water if needed to create a creamy soup consistency.
5. Stir in olive oil and salt.
6. Add kale and sausage to the potato puree. Return to medium heat on the stove, and cook until kale is tender.
7. Remove soup from heat, and stir in rosemary essential oil.
8. Serve soup warm with a roll or bread.
I made a very large batch of this soup, so I used a few tbsp.of this nifty seasoned salt (Thank you Tracey with TLC One Drop At A Time!) AND a drop of rosemary.
Mix 6-8 drops Young Living Essential Oil in 4 ounces Himalayan pink salt and seal in a 4 oz. glass jar.
If you're not already up on why Himalayan sea salt is making waves, check this out: http://anointedbyabba.blogspot.com/2015/11/salt-of-earth.html
To learn more about Young Living Essential oils, start here.
Be sure to like our Facebook page to follow our blog for lots of fun and original recipes and ideas!