Disclaimer

The information and comments on this site are intended for educational purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone suffering from any disease, illness or injury should consult with a physician. These suggested uses apply only to the use of therapeutic grade, Young Living essential oils.

Friday, March 11, 2016

DIY All Natural Everyday Dusting Spray


Wow, another easy and inexpensive, safe, alternative cleaner! Check this out:






What can I say? It's easy and fabulous!
Combine:

  1. 1/2 c. water 
  2. 1/4 c. Walnut Oil
  3. 1/8 c. Thieves Cleaner 
  4. 2 drops of Young Living Orange or Tangerine Essential Oil

    in an 8 oz glass spray bottle,
    shake and go! Don't be a silly like I was and use paper towels. Not only is that wasteful, I learned the hard way, it scratches wood! Use a soft cloth like these microfiber cloths.


I must be responsible and tell you to first test this dusting spray in an inconspicuous area, of course. 
I thought, if I'm messing up the finish, I'm doing it to the whole table! Lol! But thankfully, it's absolutely beautiful and I am a happy customer. (That's no easy feat!)


And although I cannot recommend EATING this dusting spray, I'd rather my child lick the surface of something I cleaned with this over a commercial cleaner every time. 
Guess who will never pay for a can of poison again? :-)


To purchase Young Living Orange & Tangerine oils, Thieves Cleaner, or better yet, buy the Young Living Premium Starter Kit and receive 24% off all your future purchases, start here. There is also lots of good information there to explain why quality is so important and why our's is unmatched.

For more ideas and recipes follow our blog by liking us on Facebook and following us on Pinterest.

Do you want to be a part of this shift - away from chemical garbage that costs too much, pollutes the earth and makes us sick - and back to basics? Yesterday's wisdom is today's discovery! Email us and find out how you can become a part of the Anointed By Abba team and help us change the statistics.


No comments: