Disclaimer

The information and comments on this site are intended for educational purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone suffering from any disease, illness or injury should consult with a physician. These suggested uses apply only to the use of therapeutic grade, Young Living essential oils.

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Enchanted diffuser blends







I LOVE THIS! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! If you don't have lemon myrtle, you should GET A BOTTLE!!! In the Anointed by Abba blog for fall recipes I touched on this oil. It is a MUST! Especially for my east coast-cold weather people. Would ya like some sunshine in a bottle? Lemon myrtle is like a combination of lemon, grass, and lemongrass. So perfectly set off with a touch of floral.

Here's a blend that sounds totally weird, but it's kinda nice! It reminds me of Bath & Body's Stress Relief line. Be prepared to only let ONE drop of Joy come out and add 2 Stress Away and 3 RC. ;-) Do the Joy first! (I didn't like this with more than one drop of Joy)



Didjya accidentally put 2 drops of Joy in there? Haha! Not a problem! Stick your hand in the diffuser, let the extra oil cling to your skin and rub it all over your heart! :-) I did break a cardinal rule though...mixing blends...but I was SO curious how Bath & Body got that smell! (Besides...Oola does it!)

When I saw Gary Young speak at convention 2015 he said that Young Living blends were created to empower us. I feel that! I love our oils - so carefully crafted from seed to seal and absolutely masterfully blended.

I was just discussing how I have grown to love Young Living's roll on blend Tranquil, so I thought, why not recreate it for the diffuser? It's HEAVEN! 





Put some life in your diffuser blend! Check out our post on frequencies.

Do you ever pray and ask what you should diffuse? The more familiar you get with your oils and how they work for you, the more I recommend doing that! With time you'll find you're more accurate and as you expand your oil collection it just gets more meaningful and fun. :-) Today I am understandably tired and grungy but oh, so grateful. 1 precious drop of Jasmine, 2 each Peppermint and Gratitude and I feel lifted by this magical scent.





Check out  other diffuser recipes and more information about diffusing essential oils in our Diffusing the situation post.

Follow our blog by liking us on Facebook!


To learn more about Young Living Essential Oils, or take advantage of our $25 back offer when you order your own oils, click here.





 Email us anytime.

No comments: