Disclaimer

The information and comments on this site are intended for educational purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone suffering from any disease, illness or injury should consult with a physician. These suggested uses apply only to the use of therapeutic grade, Young Living essential oils.

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Organic DIY Sugar Scrub Recipe Compilation

I just used the last bits of pumpkin spice sugar scrub I made in October 2015. Five months and still perfectly good, even with canned pumpkin in it! Thank you essential oils!

Now I'm so spoiled. LOL! I love using sugar scrub at the end of my shower for EASY, deep moisturizing so I always have some on hand. :-)

Today I made a huge batch of sugar scrub base and will store the extra until it's needed.


I can scoop it out and add my oils d'jour! I'm going to try jade lemon and spearmint for a fresh invigorating 'spring' in my step.




I love having a canning jar funnel for mess-free sugar scrubs, bath salts and...canning. Lol. If you don't own one--you totally need one. Click the picture to link to Amazon and get your own!  



Here are some other sugar scrub recipes we've done. Click for the recipes:





Candy Cane Sugar Scrub







To get $25 back on your Young Living Premium Starter Kit become a part of the Anointed By Abba team, start by making small changes in your own home. Learn more and sign up here.

Follow along with our blog by liking our Facebook page. :-)

Email us anytime. :-)



No comments: