Disclaimer

The information and comments on this site are intended for educational purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone suffering from any disease, illness or injury should consult with a physician. These suggested uses apply only to the use of therapeutic grade, Young Living essential oils.

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Slique post 2 - Allow me to introduce myself!


Bear with me as I'm teaching myself technology. I'm SURE I'll learn more as I go, but for tonight, there were only 3 choices for a thumbnail for this video to start on, and this is the best one. So, yeah. Allow me to introduce myself...



I can see fear in my eyes. Lol. Yep. Right when I "woohoo", because I'm thinking, "Oooh crap. I'm really committing to doing this...online...and somebody might watch!" Just typing that out I stopped breathing for a second. There's a whole lot going on in there! But that's my truth, and it might be good for a reader to know that managing a healthy weight is not a dragon we get to slay only once in a lifetime and then we're good. For most who struggle it's like a whole package of continual life lessons we get to learn and relearn all the time, just like conquering other bad habits. (I should know!)

I gave myself a little time before the challenge start date to begin implementing things I know need to make habit in order to reach my goals. Because that's the battle right there. We already KNOW what to do, right? The hard part is doing it, and sustaining it over a long period of time.

I began to post about my Slique health journey on Instagram so that A) I don't run my Anointed By Abba on Facebook folk clean away! Cuz, Y'ALL R picky! HaHA! But it's OK - according to the Law of Attraction, I brought you to me. ; ) And #2, Instagram (or, IG as the youngens call it) is helping me to keep records too. I was having a hard time figuring out how I would add sharing this part of 'my story' to my daily schedule and IG can actually help me out. So here's how I prepared and motivated myself before beginning. January 4-9th, 2017.


1/4/17 Yep. It can be confusing, intimidating, overwhelming. I know. I've been there before and am wise enough to know, people who struggle with their weight and fitness are more likely to have to 'make the return' to good healthy habits. You're definitely not alone. Here we go again, and I thank God for the opportunity. Don't know where to start? Just start. Go for a walk today. Like you have a purpose. Pretend there's a sale on that cute purse you've been wanting and there's only one left kind of purpose! Move your body. Learn in action while following along with me on my journey. Again. :-)
#IWill #FitnessIsMoreFunThanFatness #IveDoneTheTime #JustStart 


1/5/17 Up the water intake. We all know we need to do that, right? Lol. Most of the time, we already know what TO do, the more difficult part is actually doing it. I've found that adding Young Living oils to my water makes it easier to get enough in my day. (and more fun!) Enough water can make the difference in youthful, glowy skin, healthy heart and brain functions and even whether we feel anxiety or not! Fascinating stuff! But we ARE made of mostly water, so...HELLO?! If you already like water, you like 70% of yourself! If not, try Young Living Essential Oil in it. Way better than any sports drink... Adding back good habits a little at a time. #hydrate

No automatic alt text available.

And while on this subject I came across a Facebook post from about 2 years ago I thought might be helpful too. Click the link and look at the pictures, folks. Pictures speak!: Since I joined Young Living I completely quit a 3 diet soda/day habit (and enjoy a real soda a few times a week instead!) saving me money, toxins and greatly increased my water intake. Check this out: http://www.foodplease.com/story/news/2016/02/23/here-what-happens-your-face-if-you-drink-ton-water-every-day-28-days-photos

And now those sodas are only a few per month. : )

Below, is the reason tracking is KEY...



1/6/17 I have learned so much from @drphil. I'm grateful for so many lessons in life that needed to be learned to move me to where I am today, and will continue to move me along on my journey. This is one of several simple truths that echo in my soul... You can not change what you do not acknowledge. Denial has no place in reaching goals whether that's emotional goals, health/weight goals, financial or whatever... You've got to get real, name it, make and take action steps to get where you're going. I know this, but again, it's got to be put into practice. Yesterday I reinforced water intake, today I integrate a useful tool for my journey back to great health--the app My Fitness Pal. This is all I will focus on for a while. I recommend downloading My Fitness Pal and getting to know it. It's free! It tracks calories both in and out as well as nutrition (with a bar code scanning feature--totes easy--dare I say, piece'o'cake?) and more. It's a great tool no matter what your health goals. Cheers!
#myfitnesspal #slique 


1/8/17 Going through this process of trying to reinstate good habits is challenging! I have been falling back into this nasty pattern of getting up in the middle of the night and stuffing my face the last few days and I'm going to have to work through that while not beating myself up. I'm learning to do a lot at one time, so I should expect setbacks. Adding the Young Living Slique products to see if they'll help me on my journey starts tomorrow. The good thing is, I am part of a group doing the same thing so I can watch posts they make to help me learn what I need to do. The thinking part will be done for me! Lol! The group is free if you're curious about it and there will be tips from experts, so contact Anointed By Abba on Facebook if you'd like to be added. #AnointedByAbbaSlique #sliquechallenge2017



Fitness folks! I HIGHLY encourage you to get this app, My Fitness Pal. It's free (you don't need the paid version) and it's tremendously helpful, especially if you have no time. It will take a few times to get used to, and then you will fly through. My favorite part of this app is when you are adding foods you can use the bar code scanner feature and it is SO EASY to track your calories! Gaspworthy... It makes that "I don't have time" part inexcusable. I began using the app to work my weight down toward the end of 2016 and was on my way, but then the holidays, yadda, yadda, yadda, I was heaviest I've been in 10 years. SO - 160 pounds is where I start. There will probably be a whole blog on just MFP...it's so cool. 





And looky, here. A nifty little tool to share my instagram posts without saving the pictures and copy/pasting all the text. Embed! Whoddathunk?! So, here is how I closed out that week. This is the deal... Life and what you make it is up to you. Sometimes you have to be your own cheerleader. Amen?





Sign up to receive our blog posts by email while they are still free! Click here:Subscribe to Anointed by Abba All you have to do is enter your email address and let us know you're not a robot. Share the emails with your family & friends who are not on social media, so they can learn how to be healthier too.

If you haven't already, click to like us on Facebook!
Click to check out more content on Instagram & and nicely organized information on Pinterest and please - share and pin!

Ways to use the Young Living Premium Starter Kit, why oil quality matters and why ours is absolutely unmatched. (You should know!) But it's OK if you only want to find out how to get started for over half off...



Did you miss the first post? We talk a lot about the CitraSlim capsules in post 1. They. Are. Amazing.

Want to hear a tip for the Slique shake?!? Post 3



No comments: