Disclaimer

The information and comments on this site are intended for educational purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone suffering from any disease, illness or injury should consult with a physician. These suggested uses apply only to the use of therapeutic grade, Young Living essential oils.

Monday, January 30, 2017

Slique post 3 - the shake




Truth be told, I thought the shake was not the best flavored shake I ever had, lol, but I'll do anything to feel skinny! (And healthy) I think it's very filling and that's important to a hungry girl like me. And I admit I'm kind of spoiled so I prefer chocolate flavors to berry flavors, but I am also a badass and I can totally make this work.

I use a coconut/almond milk blend (Califia farms) that is very low in calories, 45 cal per cup, but as I began to look for places to cut calories I started using water in my shake too. Sometimes half, sometimes all, depends on the day. No matter which liquid I chose, I found that if I didn't mix the shake and drink it fast enough it'd clump up on me making it hard to drink, so I started putting it in my Ninja blender. That's the ticket!

One day I wanted an ice creamy kind of meal replacement shake, so I used as much ice in my Ninja as I could fit, coconut/almond blend milk and 1/2 c organic strawberries that I just pulsed in real quick at the end. It wasn't like a milkshake at a diner, but it did feel like a treat. :-)

Here's all the info you'd want on Slique Shake. It is completely vegan. Blessings to you all out there getting your Slique on!!

Sign up to receive our blog posts by email while they are still free! Click here:Subscribe to Anointed by Abba.

Click here to order the Slique products at retail prices.

If you're not a Young Living member getting wholesale prices why not?!? C
heck out ways to use the Young Living Premium Starter Kit, why the oil quality matters and why ours is absolutely unmatched. (You should know!) But it's OK if you only want to see how to get yourself started with us for over half off!

Now offering the Slique Starter Kit:
 

Slique is such a big deal, that Young Living offers a 60 day guarantee. Nobody else does that. Click here --- > 60 day guarantee details and scroll to the bottom

If you m
issed what the Slique CitraSlim Caps are all about, click here --- > Post 1 - Slique Challenge 2017 - CitraSlim  


Introducing your lab rat! :-)  Post 2  - Allow me to introduce myself! (plus, how you may want to prepare for a lasting lifestyle change)


No comments: